A Therapeutic Separation Might Save Your Marriage
A therapeutic separation is training for a healthy marriage
You Deserve A Healthy Marriage, But There Are Problems…
- We keep trying, but nothing seems to help
- We are exhausted going in circles of conflict
- We wonder if separation will help
- We are almost ready to give up on our marriage
- We are afraid our marriage is damaging our kids
You Can Experience Peace
Dr. Randall Kinnison, aka Doctor Peace, created the therapeutic separation process over ten years ago. Since then, he and the team at Genesis have assisted many couples in restoring their marriages. We understand the challenges and hard work necessary for a great marriage. We help coordinate and collaborate with other professionals on the journey to peace. Together, we help reach your goals.
“Kathy and Genesis were great to work with. She made the process as easy as possible given the difficult nature of the situation.”
THINK AND PRAY OVER THESE STEPS
Contact us for a FREE 15-minute consultation via phone or zoom
We do some initial assessments along with your therapists to set your goals for the next six months with benchmarks along the way.
Begin training for a healthy and peaceful marraige with guidance from your professional team. We are all supporting you along the way.
Marriage Is A Marathon, Not A Sprint
Most of us are not ready to run a marathon. We could try. It would most likely be ugly. If you had a year to train, you could probably finish, although not breaking any records. Therapeutic Separation is training for your marriage marathon to take you to the finish line of a healthy and meaningful marriage.
SO, HOW DOES IT WORK?
- You begin with a FREE 15-minute phone call
- Next, we help you assess your marriage and discuss the roadmap forward
- If you choose to move forward, we help you with agreements around kids, money, housing, and all those important topics needed before separation
- You both select a therapist to guide you on the journey. We can include your pastor as part of the professional team as well. The focus is your health and healing. Remember, you need to put on your oxygen mask before helping another if there is an emergency on the airplane
- Now, we meet with both of you the therapists to clarify goals. The key is working on the issues most important to both of you
- Then, you roll up your sleeves and start your journey towards change and health
- We check in with you and your therapists monthly. When both therapists give a green light to begin marital therapy, you once being working on your marriage after gaining some health and healing at the individual level
- If you continue moving forward, we make any adjustments necessary until the separation can end. You continue with therapy until you and your marriage are healthy
- If either of you believe there is not sufficient progress and you want a divorce or legal separation, we can help you through the process while keeping things peaceful
BEGIN YOUR JOURNEY TO PEACE NOW
Call 503-821-7271 for a FREE 15-Minute Consultation or email us by filling out the form below.